photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday-decor

So this is what I'm thinking for the candy table. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I stole this pic from Hey Gorgeous, and it's the author's candy table at her reception. I'm hoping to replicate this at my own reception!
 I have found a dresser on craigslist that is similar to the French provincial furniture I had as a small girl. I'm hoping that it will work out.

With that being said, my colors are chocolate brown with gold accents and the pops of color come from the flowers at the reception. I found these little gems today. I spent $85 total. I figure I can incorporate on the candy table maybe.

Here they are:


I got these on sale/clearance at QVC of all places. Free shipping included for a whopping total of $35.92


Antique Gold Beaded Cake Stand (large and small


It's really hard to find gold stuff versus silver. I keep looking on wedding websites and it's all silver this, silver that, silver, silver, silver. I figure I could actually use these items again after our wedding when hosting stuff.
I think school needs to hurry up and get back in session so I quit scouring the internet. Wedding Obsessed, much? Yes, I would have to say so.



**Also, I've started a new blog about my cooking trials and tribulations. It's called "Can't Boil Water". ha! Feel free to stop by or follow or both.

5 comments:

Kori said...

Loving that cake stand. Kori xoxo

Casey said...

Just stumbled across your blog! It's adorable! Consider me your newest follower!

Marian said...

Oh its beautiful!! Absolutely love it

Annabel Manners said...

So much fun - that will be the chicest candy table ever! I love the idea of using mirrors as trays - maybe you can find some inexpensive ones for your reception...

REBrown said...

Those trays are super cute and I think will work really well with your theme and colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin