photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I know you're sick and tired

Sick and tired about me blogging about wedding crap. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired about this wedding. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! However, I'm going to make you all want to vom with yet another wedding related post.

I'm a budget bride, and I am thankful and grateful for every penny that my parents have given already/are giving me. One of my bffs warned me about getting into debt over the wedding. She was in a lot of debt from her wedding. I refuse to go into debt over ONE day. Refuse with a capital R. I have been searching high and low to buy used mercury glass from other brides' receptions on the various wedding websites and have had no luck. Mostly it is alot of silver instead of gold. When, I saw these today, I knew they would be PERFECT!!!!!

 They are much much prettier in person. The set itself is only $24.99 at Kirklands. I had some coupons for spend $75 get $15 off. I ended up spending around $190 including tax; however, I got 9 sets. I'm thinking they'll be great with the low centerpieces and just add a couple of votives. What do you think? Plus, I'm thinking if we have to add a couple more tables that we could use some for centerpieces with a few other candle holders.

These are my inspiration photos:


What do y'all think?

9 comments:

Erin said...

I love them! Great find- can't wait to see how they all come together!

Kristin said...

I love them! They are beautiful. Don't you just love Kirkland's?

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! Do you have plans for them after your wedding?

Classy Fab Sarah said...

So stinking gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

So pretty! Good choice!
And don't feel bad about writing about your wedding!
It's a very important event that you should be VERY excited about!
:)

Imjustagirl said...

Beautiful. Wasn't sure if you were still looking but I saw this and thought of you. http://ruffledblog.com/diy-idea-mercury-glass-candleholders/

...just another preppy shopaholic said...

Fabulous idea! Love the blue dress you scored for under $10.00 too! ;)

katie lake said...

I love them! I had a hard time finding what i wanted to use on my tables. I ended up going to the dollar tree and found sets of two votives for $1. I bought 25 sets (50 votives total). We put them on tables, the bar, and I even saw a few sitting on branches of the tree that was in the middle of the yard/tables.

Leslie said...

I think those will be great! I totally agree about not spending more than you have to on the wedding; the day will be great no matter what!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin