photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Pretties:)

So, my trunk show for The Queen Bee ends on Sunday...fyi:)

If you want to purchase anything please click on the link below, look up to the right and you'll see where it says find your hostess. Click on that. First name: Southern    Last name: Belle

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/jessierodwell

Today, I leave you with a few pretties for the weekend:
Dinner and Drinks


Banana Republic sleeveless blouse
$45 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Moschino Cheap & Chic high heels
$229 - my-wardrobe.com

Stella & Dot
allthingschic.net



I love that Chantilly Lace Cuff and the Amelia Drop earrings. I think they are both pieces that you can use to dress up something simple like these jeans & BR top.

Here are a few of my other faves from S&D:
 Aurora Cocktail Ring


 Astor 5-Strand Necklace


 Charlize Teardrop Earrings

3 comments:

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

love the cocktail ring

katie lake said...

Just wanted to let you know my drool list!
-Contessa Jade Necklace
-Both the Renegade Necklaces
-Marchesa Studs
-Juliette Gem Drop Earrings
-On the Mark Necklace
-Devi Hoop Earrings
-Jasmine Earrings
-Sunset, Sloane & Paige Bangles

I have kind of a long list ha!

A Simple Southern Life said...

I love all the jewelry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin