photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Outfits

One of my bffs got married last weekend, and moi was in the wedding:)

 Rehearsal Dinner Outfit

The dress is Express. I've had it for about 2 years. I still love it. It's a bubble dress with a gradual fade teal print. Still so pretty! And those are my ghetto Nine West stilettos. The straps that go around the heel would not stay up so I constantly walked on them all night:( That's the bad thing about having narrow feet and ankles. Now if only the rest of my body matched that. Ha!

 I have no idea why I'm making that silly face. I obvs wasn't looking at the camera. This is the dress that was picked out for me along with the jewelry. It's Mori Lee in peacock blue. The bride's colors were cranberry and peacock, and she mixed up the colors for the bridesmaids. There were two blue and two cranberry alternating. The cranberry girls had blue hydrangea flowers. The peacock girls had some sort of maroon looking flowers. not sure of the name. Bestie looked stunning, and I'm so glad she asked me to be a part of her special day.


This wrap was one of the gifts she got for us. I love it!!! Not to mention, she went ahead and ordered my "new" monogram since I'll be a Mrs. myself very soon.

Also, I need recs for Nashville. I've gone up there to visit friends numerous times, but we always do the same ol', same ol'. We're having dinner at Cabana (my fave) Saturday night, but I was looking for good shopping, outlet stores, good food, boutiques, anything! Leave me a rec on this post:)


Personalized Gifts

4 comments:

Emily said...

cute outfits! I love the towel wrap too :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

You look so gorgeous in all your outfits!! I'm curious to see the bridesmaids you were describing... I just can't picture the look of those alternating colors.

Your wedding is SO SOON!

angsamp said...

Looks like a fun weekend!!! Love the wrap!

REBrown said...

I love those wraps! I got one for being a bridesmaid once and I absolutely love it. It's great to throw on once you get out of the shower.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin