photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog Sale: Bridal Edition

NEVER WORN, STILL IN BOX-Nina Risdy size 8. 
They are ivory satin with a little bling on the bow. Didn't end up wearing these. 
$30 + shipping







This is a brooch I used as my something old. It's supposed to be vintage.
I can't authenticate that though. I put a picture of each of my grandmother's in the locket part. 
$25+ shipping




I have a pair photo 3199468-1


 Paris Hilton "Suarey" size 8, in ivory, BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX, NEVER WORN
$80+shipping
(I ordered same pair in teal, and ended up wearing the teal pair as my something blue)



Had two sets of jewelry for the big day and ended up not wearing this set from Carolee.com
Both pieces are beautiful; I just have no idea when I'll be able to wear them. My loss is your gain. They are very art-deco and classy!


I chose two beautiful photo 3199461-3

Brand New, Never Worn- Carolee Drew Deco earrings $60

I chose two beautiful photo 3199461-4
Brand New, Never Worn Carolee Emma Deco bracelet $45
buy both, and I'll knock off $5 bucks and include free shipping. So for both it would be $100 flat.

 This are the Haute Bride items I purchased and wore on my wedding day. They were both purchased from Arzelle's Bridal located in Nashville, TN.








I chose two beautiful photo 3199461-1



Haute Bride Earrings-don't know the style #
I know it's harder to see, but these have a very art-deco feel which matches the bracelet below very well. My bridesmaids threw away the little card that held these, but they are real Haute Bride and will come in the original box. Only worn once for my wedding day.

$90+shipping


I chose two beautiful photo 3199461-2

Haute Bride bracelet style #B170 in ivory. Worn once on wedding day. Beautiful!
$120 + shipping

If you buy both the HB bracelet and the earrings, I'll knock off ten bucks totalling $200 and throw in free shipping.

Email me at southernbellejm@gmail.com to purchase



***My wedding colors were chocolate gold and brown. I have decor left over from my wedding such as gold mercury glass candle holders from lunabazaar.com and other things. Just email me if interested and I'll send you a link.





Personalized Gifts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin