Here's mah Christmas Lists I've compiled so far. Quite a few of the items below are wishful thinking if you want to know the truth. A girl can dream, right? :))))))
2. Nintendo Wii-one of the teachers lost 60 lbs using her Wii. I live in the country. The closest gym doesn't offer classes. I'm too old to "enjoy" working out. I need classes. I need to be entertained. Ha! The Wii will do that:)
3. Lilly Pulitzer's Junior League Murfee scarf
4. Nook-on the fence b/t a Nook and the Kindle...recs, complaints, suggestions, email me! would love to hear your review on this
5. Seven for All Mankind jeans-original fit, bootcut, dark wash, size 28 if you're wondering.
1. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette-I can't force myself to buy $50 worth of eye shadows. Receiving it as a gift...not too shabby!
2. Sephora gift card-I always ask for one of these for xmas. Never fails when you're broke after Christmas that you run out of something. Handy to have one of these for that purpose!
3. Court of Versailles La Caravane Bedding-I am lusting after this for our bedroom!
4. Tiffany Key Pendant-I LOVE keys, especially antique styled ones. Would love any of these!
5. David Yurman Pearl and Silver Cable Bracelet
6. Ornate Gold Mirror-we need one of these to put over the buffet in our formal dining room.
PS-don't forget about my Tastefully Simple party. Ends this Friday! Free shipping on your items. Details here. Happy Shopping:)