photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tastefully Simple Party + Free Shipping:)

Hey y'all,

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm hosting a party over at Tastefully Simple. I don't always review the stuff, especially the food stuff, that gets sent my way on the blog unless I like it. However, I do like the Tastefully Simple line. All of the things I've tried so far have been good and would recommend. I haven't tried this one yet, but since the other things I used were great, I have no doubt this will be as well. On my agenda for this week is making the Bountiful Beer Bread.

I love bread. Bread and cheese are my weaknesses. I couldn't live without them for sure.

And on my agenda for this weekend is the Key Lime Cheese Ball. This looks super yummy:)


What I like about these products is that I can actually make them. We all know I'm a novice and the mixes are easy!

If you'd like to order something, you can shop Meredith's Tastefully Simple site here.
Click on Shop Our Products. 
Click on Host/Event Search.
Type in the following:
First name: Southern
Last name: Belle
Then, click select. 

Party ends on November 24th. Happy Yummy Shopping!

Also, Meredith has extended free shipping to all of my readers who place an order. You must email her first and let her know that Southern Belle sent you, and she'll take care of that. 









Personalized Gifts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin