photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OOTN: a loooong time ago!

This outfit post is a little late. Better late than never:)

I wore this to my bff's little sister's bday dinner at a local sushi restaurant a couple of months ago. My bff below called this my "pinterest" outfit. ha! I didn't get the idea off pinterest, but she said it reminded her of the outfits she'd seen. Thanks bestie, I'll take it:) This sweater hangs off the shoulder which you can't tell in the pic above so included the pic below of my bestie and me to show you.

Sweater: New York and Company (similar below in polyvore)
Pants: Gap skinny jeans from last year
shoes: Steve Madden "Intyce" boots (link below)
earrings: pearl earrings from Market


I also wore this outfit again to a welcome home party for one of our friends who just got back from being deployed. Except to spice it up a little for the evening, I wore the Target earrings in the polyvore below, I threw on some gold bangles from Express similar to the BR ones below, and brought my Coach bag that I bought at the Nashville outlet.

Casual Dinner Outfit


Central Park West striped sweater
$39 - piperlime.gap.com

J Crew cotton tank top
$9.99 - jcrew.com

GAP super skinny jeans
$70 - gap.com

Steven by steve madden boots
$149 - shoes.com

Banana republic jewelry
$40 - bananarepublic.gap.com



 Personalized Gifts

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Very cute! :)

Emily Ruth said...

Love your outfit! casual yet classy just my style :)
xo,
eMr

Emily Ruth said...

Casual and classy. Love it! just my style :)
xo,
eMr

REBrown said...

I love those boots!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin