photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bday Prezzies!!!!

Sadly, I have not been looking forward to this birthday. It seems just like yesterday I was celebrating my thirtieth birthday in Nashville with  my closest girlfriends, and now, I'm thirty-two. Where does the time go...

Next year, I'll officially be in my middle thirties. I'm seeing signs of age. I'm beginning to see slight crows feet and expression lines. My powder has been starting to settle in said lines; therefore, I think it's about time to retire pressed powder:( When you're young, you just don't think that wrinkles, age, and fine lines will ever get here. Alas, they do. le sigh.

Enough of my aging pity party, here is the present from my MIL and FIL. It is so much prettier in person. It really is a beautiful dress!!!!
I haven't tried it on, but compared to the hiked lining in the stock photo, the lining in person doesn't appear to be much shorter than the dress. Maybe an inch, perhaps. Right now, they have this dress at Dillard's for $66.15 in size medium. You should scoop this up. Definitely a cute little party dress! I plan on taking this on our honeymoon for a night out on the town!!!!!!

My parents paid for Puggy's vet bill due to allergies two weeks ago and gave me a $100 which I am putting on the Josephina dress I ordered. 

LC decided to buy me a new iPhone. My iPhone 3G is jank, but it still works. Technology is SO a man's gift. Ha! Well, I don't have my phone just yet. LC said no case = no phone. I'm always dropping stuff in case you didn't know. Since I'm one of those that doesn't hop on the latest tech gadgets, I keep my phones for awhile. I have had this phone since 2009. So, I wanted a pretty case for my new phone. Now, Otterbox has cute, preppy cases! Clumsy me has to have an Otterbox! It's a must!

I ordered an Otterbox case from In This Very Room

What I love is that you can totally customize your phone. I went for the Clover pattern above in fuchsia as shown, with a kelly green fancy frame and my monogram in white. I, also, opted for the pink/white case instead of the one with black sides. It's only $67! They are $1 cheaper than lipstickshades.com and you can use the code SHOPAGAIN for $10 (good if you spend 60 bucks or more) Mine totaled to 64 bucks! I'll have to let y'all know about it when it comes in.

If you're not clumsy and can handle a regular case, check out Paper Cottage! They have these cute ones right now:
Personalized Gifts

7 comments:

Erin said...

That dress is beautiful! Also, I don't even take my phone out of my otterbox because I'm so clumsy... Happy Birthday!

Glitterista said...

Love that dress, it'll be perfect to bring on your honeymoon! I also claim any year prior to 5, ie: 24/34/44 as early, so you still have some time in your early 30s. ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I love that otterbox cover, I had NO IDEA they came in patterns now. I'm so mad because I literally ordered a new cover on amazon yesterday. I was excited because it was teal, but pink quatrefoils with a monogram is SO MUCH BETTER. Dang!

Caroline said...

Love!!!

Melissa said...

I love that phone case! I had no idea otter box made such pretties!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! :) Love that dress...gorgeous! :)

REBrown said...

That's such a pretty dress!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin