photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ramblings...

Do you ever just put off and put off things you don't want to do. Well, that's "kind of" what I've been doing lately. I'll do some research then quit. I'll do a little more than talk myself into doing something "more" important like watching The Bold and The Beautiful on my dvr or checking my work email. Today, I've finally hankered down and have begun my lit review for my master's paper. I've gotten through page 2 and then convinced myself that it was necessary to write a blog post on how I like to avoid said project. Ha!

Another ramble of mine today will be about washing your hair with shower gel.  Have you ever grabbed a bottle in the shower thinking it was your shampoo? You proceed to wash hair with said shampoo only to find yourself smelling the scent of a coconut infused smell while realizing that you have tiny granules on your hand.
This so happens to me on a weekly basis. I end up grabbing my shower gel instead of my shampoo. I blame it on the fact that I am still in a sleep induced state going through the motions in the mornings. Ugh!

Okay, I'll guess I'll get back to my  paper. Not that I really want to do that;)
 Personalized Gifts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin