photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let's Have a Garden Party!

You know I really hate it when I absolutely love something and put off getting it only to realize that it's discontinued or sold out!I made this polyvore last year I think or awhile ago. I never ordered the bangles or the earrings. The bangles aren't available anymore, but the earrings are. That is going to be my next purchase. I look at them all the time, and I've never gotten them. I'm afraid that it will eventually be one of those pieces I miss out on and will regret!

If you'd like to get these like me or if you just want to peruse, here's the link to my Stella & Dot trunk show:
http://www.stelladot.com/style/trunkshow/86bc04b3-72b0-11e1-ad30-005056b55330
Summer Love...


Blaque Label silk dress
$128 - lorisshoes.com

Valentino high heels
$675 - nordstrom.com

 Stella & Dot Stylist
$79 - stelladot.com

Stella & Dot
$54 - stelladot.com

Personalized Gifts

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a cute outfit! I love the fresh green. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin