photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, March 31, 2012

OOTN: Dinner Style:)

Tonight, we just met up with a couple we are friends with for dinner. Good food, good company, and good times:)

 I swear, I am the least photogenic person I know. I feel like I look so much better in person. I guess you are your own worst critic. Ha!


 Cardigan: Gap
Top: Sleeveless Ruffle Blouse from New York and Company
Jeans: Seven for all Mankind original fit
Shoes: Resort Chic Wedge in Metallic Leopard from Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: J. Crew Bubble Necklace
Bracelets: gold matte bangles from Express

 Personalized Gifts

1 comment:

allison said...

loveeee your necklace!!! is that one of your ebay scores?? i must have it for my honeymoon in sept! ps - you look adorable, you are your own worst critic:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin