photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stella & Dot Bangles=♥LOVE♥








I am LOVING these bracelets by Stella & Dot right now. Me likey. Me want! So if any of you Stella & Dot sellers out there would love to send me some to review, be my guest! Or LC if you're reading, these are on my neverending wish list:) These would match the dress I'm wearing this summer to my brother-in-law's wedding. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Don't these just make you think of spring and summer!









Paige Enamel Bangle (top)
Sloane Enamel Bangle (middle)
Sunset Bangle (bottom)


Personalized Gifts

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm a Stella & Dot stylist and, while I can't send you those gorgeous bangles to review, if you'd like to do an online trunk show to get them for free, I'd be more than happy to do that for you! Those bracelets are some of my favorites! :)

Shannon said...

I'm a Stella & Dot stylist and, while I can't send you those gorgeous bangles to review, if you'd like to do an online trunk show to get them for free, I'd be more than happy to do that for you! Those bracelets are some of my favorites! :)

Caroline said...

Cute!!

Ali said...

I love everything Stella & Dot, however my savings account does not! I ask myself everyday when my lottery check is coming in the mail - to spend on fun clothes, shoes and jewelry like these bangles! :)
xo

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I have all three and wear them all the time!

Megan said...

Those would look great with some Lilly dresses!

So Simply Chic said...

I actually am waiting for a phone call to become a stylist today for Stella & Dot! I am so excited :) They have the cutest jewelry

Xoxo

http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So cute - I love the colour combinations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin