photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Q&A with the SB:)

I stole this little Q&A from Life is Reediculous. If she's not in your reader, she should be! I thought I'd go ahead and schedule this for you to read while I am recovering at Casa de Southern Belle. Don't fret, I'm sure Puggy is taking good care of me, and I'm probably driving LC crazy about now. Good thing he didn't get me a bell to ring. Ha;)

Q & A with Southern Belle

1. What is your profession?
 I'm a middle school grammar teacher.
 2. How would you describe your style?
Preppy, classic, with a tad of trendy.
3. What is one make-up product that you can not live without?
 Concealer---wouldn't usually be my numero uno choice, but it's a must when you have melasma
4. If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be? 
Reese Witherspoon. She just seems like someone who I'd be besties with
5. What is your dream vacation?
I'd love to go to Italy and stay for a summer!
6. What magazines do you subscribe to? 
Honestly, I think I've gotten it down to one, Southern Living. 
7. If you could have a special talent (that you don't currently have) what would it be? 
SINGING!!! I love to sing even though I'm terrible. Seriously, this girl cannot even hold a tune. If you ever see me in my car, Bunny, I am full on singing Adele style. Haha! When my students start to get annoying, I sing. I'm terrible and usually it gets them to stop doing whatever it is that they're doing;)
8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
 anything blueberry such as a blueberry scone or  blueberry muffin.
9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job? 
I would love to be a travel writer. and if it that didn't work out, I'd love to own my very own Lilly Pulitzer store. Actually, I'd like to do both!  
10. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received, and who gave it to you?
I love this from Alice and Wonderland. I have it taped onto my file cabinet. Everyday when I come into my classroom I read this quote. It's to remind myself no matter what I AM making a difference in my students' lives regardless of what score they get on a test, sometimes I am the only person that tells them I love you, sometimes I am the only person who gives them encouragement, sometimes I am the only stable person in their lives, and sometimes they teach me a few things like the word hone-gry. Hone-gry is when you are really, really hungry. ha! Lastly, this quote reminds me it's not impossible!

Anything else you'd like to know?? Just leave it in a comment below:)


PS-Don't forget to enter my Jayes Studio giveaway here. It ends tomorrow tonight!
 Personalized Gifts

2 comments:

REBrown said...

I love these little quizzes!

Dreams Do Come True said...

tagged you in one of my posts http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/2012/05/q-with-dreams-do-come-true.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin