photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, May 4, 2012

You rang?

I'm not gonna lie. I'm totally freaked out. I'm having my surgery this morning at 7:30. Actually in all reality, I don't know what I'm more freaked out about   a)losing an organ OR b)the possibility of my classroom being a full-on zoo today.     I'm rather on the stricter and structured side of being a teacher, you know, a no nonsensical BS kinda lady. My kids know what to expect everyday. Being gone for one day is one thing, but being gone for 3 possibly more days, eh...not so much.

You see last year when I was out for a few days, one of my students was like Oh, Oh! Ms. Belle, you would be so shocked at what went on in the classroom. They were crazy. It was like a zoo. K was making monkey sounds and everyone was talking on the phone. I was like WHAT?!?!?! 


Nope, they weren't talking on their CELL phones; they were talking on their hand phones. She told me one student would be the ringer and yell out BLINGGGG, BLINGGGG, BLINGGGGG, and then someone across the room would answer. She said there were so many "phones" ringing and people talking that the sub was going crazy.  Also, she told me they started "ringing" the sub. And, I guess as the saying goes, "If you can't beat em', join em'." She said the sub started answering the phone. Oh my Lawd. 

Please pray for me to have a successful surgery AND please pray for my sub(s)' sanity. Thank you!
 Personalized Gifts

4 comments:

allison said...

good luck with your surgery!!!!!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I'm praying for you. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you will have relief soon.

Megan said...

Hope your surgery went well...and that your kids behave!

REBrown said...

It sounds like your surgery went well - good luck with the kiddos!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin