photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Days: Day 11---A Typical Saturday

My Saturday is always booked up running errands, tidying up loose ends, grading papers, some sort of dinner, etc. I feel like Sunday is my catch up and breathe day. [cue deep sigh here] 


Today, I am running The Color Run with my bff and friends!!!! This is just a race for run and not really a time thank goodness! I haven't ran as in training/running 5ks in years. Just thought it'd be something fun to do with my friends.
 Hopefully, someone will bring their camera and we'll get a good pic. My team's name is No pain(t) No gain. Hahahahahahahahahaha:)))))))))))

Afterwards, I am helping my parents out with their yard sale. Hopefully, I'll make a little bit of money. Really, I'd be happy with enough $$$ to fill up my gas tank for the week. And, I wonder what faces I'll get at this yard sale since I'll be a rainbow of sunshine. No time for a shower. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow on that one.

Later on tonight, date with the hubs!

Btw, I wanted to show you the cute, CUTE, cute, CUTE business cards I got in the mail for my Scentsy business. Btw, I ordered these from Vistaprint.

Deleted some of the info because of the cray cray folks on the internet these days! Whatcha think? I wanted a business card that was preppy but also fun. I think I've achieved that. If not, don't let me know. Just let me think it's awesome. kthxbai.

Don't forget about Dressed in Cotton's Scentsy giveaway here. Ends Monday.
 Personalized Gifts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer! I love your Scentsy business card design from Vista Print.

May I ask how you designed it and if you'd mind if I "borrowed" it for my own business cards, please?

Thanks so much!

southernbellejm said...

I am SO sorry I just now checked my blog. I'm due in 2 weeks and have been crazy busy this last trimester not to mention teaching!

I found the template on vistaprint. I didn't make it. I did use the Scentsy logo from the workstation I believe. Then I played around with the colors to try to match as best as possible.

Here's what I think is a link that will get you to the template.
http://www.vistaprint.com/studio.aspx?template=893510_B73&ag=True&uei=200&xnav=previews&xnid=image_161&rd=1

Hope that helps!!! Let me know if you need anything else. I also did the matching labels called holiday labels. It did look a little blurry on the screen; however, they came out totally fine when printed and shipped to me. I was pretty pleased with how they all turned out for the price. I liked this much better than the workstation stuff.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin