photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days: Day 20--What's in my Netflix Queue?


Today was crazy. I had to have all my grades for report cards submitted by 3pm. Not to mention, we had a state test today which took up my break. Today, I got NO break. That's right people. No break, only a 25 minute lunch. Ah, the life of a teacher. .:le sigh:. Now, I'm just counting down the days to the week of Thanksgiving--which is another week off for me:) I know I need not complain. #regardlessofwhatisayilovemyjob! #easiertogotoworkwhenyoudowhatyoulove ;)

Lost: Season 1
Belle's rating: 5/5 stars!!
Loving it right now:))))

Tonight, we should end up finishing season one of Lost. Ummmm, y'all it's sooooo good! I hope the show continues to be like this, and I hope it doesn't have a shotty ending.  **Please don't spoil it for me!** kthxbai.

PS-Don't forget to enter my JoJo Loves You bling giveaway here. You still have until the 23rd to enter.

Scentsy

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I hope you can get a little break soon. I'm glad to hear that you get some time off for Thanksgiving.

Natalie said...

October is always super crazy around here too.. Hope you get a breather soon.

Isn't it almost your anniversary : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin