photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 Days: Day 22--Baby Shower

My friend and I are hosting a baby shower for our other friend. She's having twin boys. SO excited for her, and it has been fun planning the shower. Well, what part I've thought about. My other friend is really good at this kind of stuff so she's kind of taken charge, and I'm so thankful she did. :) Here are the invitations she picked out and sent:
 you can find them here

We and LC's parents got them high chairs for gifts. They have to have TWO of everything, so I think two high chairs are a win-win!

I also got them these Scentsy buddies for their nursery with the newborn nursery scent pak (smells like baby-perfecto!). I thought they were SO cute and perfect since her baby shower is the twins monkey theme. Btw, these are buy one get one free right now. So for 25 bucks you get two buddies of your choice plus a scent pak for each. Such an awesome deal!!

I spent today putting in grades and starting to get ready for parent-teacher conferences tomorrow. And, I went to the doctor this afternoon for my blood work hoping to get some answers about our conception issues. Maybe I'm acting prematurely, but I feel due to my age I'd rather know what's going on like NOW. 

LC and I tried a somewhat, new little restaurant in our town and I'm stuffed. literally, stick a fork in me; I'm done. I hate when I get like that after I eat too much. On that note, I need to start being better about watching what I eat. I've gained a couple of pounds (although, i'm not really eating too terribly different-happened after I got off bc...thinking that might be the factor). 

Then, we started season 2 of Lost. Man, this show is good. I'm kinda glad I didn't watch it back in the day because I like being able to continuously watch the episodes without having to wait til next week. 

After Lost, it was time to package up some Scentsy orders.  
FYI! Only a few hours left to enter my JoJo Loves You bling earrings giveaway. It ends tonight!
 
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin