photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanks, Mittens and Barry!

I voted yesterday after work and was seriously in and out in three minutes or less. no joke. Afterwards, LC and I had an early dinner at a local restaurant in our little town. Then, we watched a couple of episodes of Lost.

Since everyone was glued to the election coverage (i was keeping up via twitter), it was a great night for shopping!!!! So, thanks to Mitt and Barack, I scored a few things I've been wanting for a long while and at great prices too. I know, I know---what about my shopping hiatus?? Well, these aren't current items; these are from a few seasons ago so I just had to scoop them up! Not sure if I'd ever find them again, and if so, probs wouldn't be this cheap.
Lilly Pulitzer Bling my Chimes murfee 
Lilly Pulitzer Booty Caw murfee

The last time I found these on eBay I got outbid, and the bids went over a 100 bucks. I got these for 45 each. Super steal!

And last, but not least...
Lilly Pulitzer Caroline dress in what I think is called tied in knots. 
snagged this for like 45 as well. Last time I bid on this, the dress went for like 75 bucks. 

Tonight was my lucky night. Thanks, Barry and Mittens. My closet is doing a happy dance:)
Scentsy

2 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

So excited for you! Love all of those purchases.

A Simple Southern Life said...

I love all of these pieces! So cute! The first scarf is one of my favorite prints.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin