photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, January 21, 2013

SB's Neftlix Review

Here's what I've watched recently.

 We finally finished all the seasons of Lost.

Lost
SB's Rating: 5/5
I loved this show. I think you get attached to the characters. If you have extra time on your hands or are wanting to watch something during the off season of tv, I highly recommend. It's addictive. 


Abraham Lincoln---Vampire Hunter
SB's rating: 2/5 
I only had this in my queue because one of my students was reading the book and really liked it. I guess I should read the book; I'm hoping the movie did it an injustice. I wouldn't waste a $1 on this at Redbox. If you have a Netflix account, I'd say fine; otherwise, wait til it shows on tv. LC even remarked he would have been angry if he'd paid to see this at the movie theater. 



Scentsy

1 comment:

Bekah McDuffie said...

I love that you do a netflix review!! I always blog about what series I am devouring, but I love that you rate them! Newest follower/Memphis blogger!
Bekah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin