Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wednesday Fitness

For some reason this didn't post on Wednesday. Better late than never:)


I'm still going at it. I worked out both days last week. We are doing all kinds of stuff.  Jumping jacks, burpees...I can't even remember all of it. I feel better, and I'm sleeping better. I'm hoping the weight will eventually come off. And, I finally broke down and bought some Skinny Cow at Costco. The past few months I have been eating a bowl of ice cream every night. No telling how many calories that was! At least with SC's, they are low-cal and will satisfy that "sweet" craving I get at night.

Weigh in: 130 lbs (no change---better than gaining, right??!?!)
Size: still a solid 6


PS- I am feeling less nauseated lately. I'm thinking my body is getting adjusted to the metformin. Yay!

Scentsy

2 comments:

LB @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

No nauseau, that's great!! And great job on the working out!!

Sara Cate said...

So glad you're starting to feel better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin