photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, February 4, 2013

Could it be?????

Ok, I'm not gonna lie. Things around my household have been crazy. I've been doing nothing but spending time grading writing, going to meetings for JL and school, etc. I mean LC and I even went to a Super Bowl party last night, and I took papers to grade. It's that bad, Belle readers. *smh* However, when Beyonce came on, I stopped what I was doing. I bet she is AMAZING in concert. And when Michelle and Kelly came out, grading papers took a big break. I loved loved loved loved loved Destiny's Child. They made the jams back in the day, you know the early 2000s, my college years. Guess that gives you an idea of how old I am. Ha!


Could there be a Destiny's Child reunion in the future? I sure do hope so. Hey DC, give us a new album too! I'd SO go to see them.


Say my name
Say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change
Say my name
Say my name

Betcha you're finishing the chorus right now!


Scentsy

2 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I am up for a Destiny's Child reunion. Those are my JAMS right there.

A Simple Southern Life said...

I thought Destiny's Child was the best part of halftime also.. Bringing back the good days. Loved it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin