photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Closeouts = Sale = Win Win

If you're like me, you love finding things that you want at a discounted price. Everyone likes to save some here and there! I thought I'd let y'all know some items that are in the closeout section of my website. I'm sad to see these go because these are actually warmers I have in my own home. I absolutely love these. I think they blend well with home decor and do not stick out like a sore thumb. I remember those potpourri warmers back in the day that looked like a crock pot. I always thought that thing was so hideous when my mom would put it out and turn it on! In contrast, these are pretty on the screen and in person as well and fit in with your decor!

Ornamented with a antiqued medallion, Arthur’s high-gloss, reactive-glaze finish in shades of caramel and brown gleams with regal presence. Embossed medieval details are repeated on the base and complemented by the embossed scallop design on the dish.
 Your Price:  $35.00 $28.00 ($7.00 off)
I have this one in my bedroom. Our bed is a dark brown, and our bedding is a rust color. It really is very pretty in person!

Charlemagne’s silver fleur-de-lis medallion is set against a glowing, cream-flecked blue background.
 This is probably one of my favorite warmers. Love Love Love this. It reminds me of the pottery that is really popular down here in the South. 
 Your Price:  $35.00 $28.00 ($7.00 off)
Plus, I love the fleur de lis in the middle. I have this one on my entry table when you walk in our front door. 

 Featuring a fleur-de-lis — the enduring symbol of European crests and coats of arms. Antique brown shows through deep purple, accentuating the French feeling of this warmer.
 Your Price:  $25.00 $20.00 ($5.00 off)
 I have this one in my den. I love a fleur de lis motif if you can't already tell!  

Here are few more. I don't own these personally, but I like them! 
Bring the abundance of a late-summer harvest home with Chianti, a wine-colored warmer embellished with a medallion of grapes.
 Your Price:  $35.00 $28.00 ($7.00 off)
I think this would be great in a kitchen!

Elegant simplicity at its finest. Claremont features a stamped flourish on an understated sandstone finish, punctuated by two ring handles.
 Your Price:  $30.00 $24.00 ($6.00 off)
My mom has this one. It's such a great neutral and would go in any room!

 
A matte, powder blue finish and tulip-like shape, sweetly accented by a spray of pristine white flower buds.
  Your Price:  $35.00 $28.00 ($7.00 off)
I think this is so sweet for a baby's room!

There are plug-ins, bath/skin products, buddies (stuffed animals), and other stuff on there as well!
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin