photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, April 5, 2013

Retail Therapy is Fun!

Soooooooo last week, I threw myself a pity party and went to the mall before I went to work at the second job. I thought a little retail therapy would make myself feel better! And it did. ha:) I got this cute top at Macy's.
One of the teachers at school had this, and I thought it was so cute that I had to get my own. I bought it at Macy's; however, it's sold out on online. It's by a line called Alfani and the print is keys and locks. So cute! Something I can wear to school and for other things.

credit: here

And, since Macy's was  also having a shoe sale, I decided to participate in the pre-sale and finally purchase a pair of these. I can't believe I don't already own a pair. 


No warmer wednesday this week. the warmer they chose was the big apple warmer, and i've already told y'all about it;) Will resume next week. 

Lately posts have been kinda here and there because state testing is coming up in the next couple of weeks. Back to regular posting very soon!!!
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin