photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Warmer Wednesday and Scent of the Month

Ok, so Warmer Wednesday is a day late, again. Maybe I should  call it Warmer Whateverdayipostit Day. ha! This one was actually last week's. Sorry, I've been behind.

Whoo whoo! Whoot is a piece of art, a finely detailed warmer that glows golden when on. Flip the switch and watch this symbol of wisdom come to life.

Thank you so much for your orders! You have NO idea how much I appreciate them. The small amount I earn from Scentsy has been paying for the extra expenses with trying to have a baby such as co-pays, ovulation kits, and medicine. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

May Scent of the Month
A fusion of exotic cardamom, intriguing caraway, lively pepper, and fragrant woods with a powdery wisp of orange blossom. 

Your Price:  $5.00 $4.50 ($0.50 off)

The first thing that came to my mind when I smelled this was Christian Grey. This is exactly what I imagine him (as if he's a real person or something.) to smell like. I can't quit picking up my BC sample. Yummmmmmmy;) ha!





Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin