photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, June 14, 2013

Downtown, you say?

Welp, I am just not any good with making these on Wednesdays, am I? Ha;)

 This was Scentsy's Warmer Wednesday:
The bold beauty of a nighttime skyline snaps to life when Downtown is lit.

This is the stock photo to give you a better idea: 
In order to utilize the wraps, you have to purchase the core warmer. Scentsy does offer a core warmer set which includes the warmer and one wrap of your choice. You can check that out here. What's awesome about this is that you can change the look of your warmer anytime you want without having to actually purchase a new warmer. All you have to do is purchase a new wrap! They are only $12:) I like them because when Christmas time rolls around there are holiday wraps that are festive but don't stick out like a sore thumb. For example, this is the wrap that's on my core warmer right now: 
And during this past Christmas, I had the silent night wrap on. See below: 

Great way for you to be in the spirit but still having your warmer blend with your everyday home decor. And they had a halloween one too! 

If you have any questions feel free to email me at southernbellejm@gmail.com
And if you'd like to place an order here's the link to my website: 


Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin