photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, June 16, 2013

SB's Netflix Queue


Silver Linings Playbook
SB's rating: 3 out of 4 stars

Go rent this movie, redbox it, netflix it. Can you even rent movies anymore???? Well, I didn't think I would like this  movie as much I did. The summary was meh, and at first the movie was a little slow. But once the setting was established and characters introduced, it was great. There were parts I laughed so hard that I cried. Parts that you identify with in your own life such as fights with your parents, death, etc. that you can really relate to. And overall just a Great Great movie! 

Scentsy

2 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Saw it in the theater & picked it up as soon as it came out on DVD. It's one of my all-time faves. The part when they receive their dance scores... I laugh and scream with them every time.

teddi said...

I LOVED it too. Def one of my fans from 2012. (I kind of wish they'd just get together in real life!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin