photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Specials: In Time for the 4th!

Just wanted to share with y'all the warmer and scent of the month for June. It comes just in time for the 4th of July! Personally, I like this much better than the allover flag warmer Scentsy has done in the past. I think this one is SO cute because it's not overkill:)


God Bless proudly waves the good ol' red, white, and blue on a weathered cream background while rustic red stars encircle the warmer dish. 

Your Price:  $35.00 $31.50 ($3.50 off) til the end of the month:)


Bananaberry is one of those scents that I wasn't really sure if I'd like it. I've found most either love food-type scents or hate them. I think this one everyone will like. I was surprised at how well the two scents, banana and strawberry, smelled together. It was unexpected, and I liked it!
The above discounted prices are good til the end of the month:)


Ready to hit the beach in style? Scentsy's June Host Exclusive is a canvas tote made for long, sunny days, complete with Havana Cabana SPF 50 Lotion and Havana Cabana Lip Balm! Contact me for more info. 

If you have any questions, would like to host a party, or would simply just like to talk Scentsy, then email me at southernbellejm@gmail.com

You can shop my website here

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your orders. They have been a such a blessing right now! 
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin