1. I am SO late on this, but I love LOVE Duck Dynasty. It's hilarious! I like that religion and family time are an integral part of the show. Not to mention, my grandfather was raised not too far from Monroe and visiting as a kid was fun!
2. I recently ordered Scentsy's shower cream to try out, and it's my new go-to smell good bathing item! I like the consistency of the cream. It's not thick or greasy and lathers up well. Sunkissed Citrus is a combination of the following: oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit. It's smells so good I *almost* want to eat it up. lol:)
3. Palmetto Cheese's "The Pimiento with Soul." I am a sucker for pimiento and cheese. I'm a creature of habit and once I get on a kick of something I like, I can eat it every day for weeks. Lately, I've been eating Palmetto's original on my sandwich for the past week or so. And, I love the jalapeno version with Wheat Thins. I cannot take spicy food, so I can attest the jalapeno has just a little kick. Yummmmmmmmm
4. For all the people who complain that teachers get off all summer and don't work, that's not entirely true. I just finished up a 3 day workshop on the new common core stuff that's coming, and I did NOT get paid for this. Not to mention, I'm switching from being an ELA (English language arts) teacher to US History. It will be like being a new teacher all over again. I have no idea how to "teach" history. I have to learn the material. So, yesterday, when I got home from my workshop, I began to do research on unit plans, pacing guides, activities, etc. for the upcoming school year. And, I will be spending the rest of my time until August 1st working on this. Also, I have another 3 day workshop to attend in two weeks which I do get paid for. Teachers DO work during the summer:)
5. My new fave song right now is Blurred Lines. I crank it up E.V.E.R.Y. time it comes on the radio!