photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Small Wins!

Well, yesterday was another small win! I had my ultrasound completed, and the tech did not see any fibroids. So, that is one less thing to worry about. I'm just waiting for the doctor to call back and confirm.

 And, as disappointed as I was about the ESS, I had another small win. They re-stocked some items. I ended up scoring a cardigan I have been wanting for quite some time. I love the little bow pockets:) And that my friends is another small win in my book.

I'm not bummed about the ESS anymore. I have food on my table, a roof over my head, and everything I need. No reason to get all in a tizzy over some clothes and accessories! Hope you all are having a great week!
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin