photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Harvest Decor

Ok, the Harvest Collection warmers are SO cute. I mean I LOVE these!


Candy Corn
I love me some candy corn. I think this is so festive and just downright adorable:)



 Bones                                                                                          All Hallows

these are my favorite because you buy the core warmer and then, you buy the wraps. More economic in the long run and you can swap the wraps out according to holiday, season, just because, etc... I have one, and I use it all the time. My fave is my Silent Night wrap during Christmas time. Such a pretty subtle holiday decoration. 

He's Alive
How fun is this plug-in??!?!?!?! It also comes in a full size warmer as well. 

Pumpkin
Back by popular demand...

Autumn Glow
love the leaf motif:)

If you'd like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at southernbellejm{at}gmail(dot)com

Or you can place an order from my site: https://southernbellejm.scentsy.us
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png





Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin