photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, September 22, 2013

OOTD/OOTN: Birthday Party and Dinner w/Friends

This outfit went from day to night for me yesterday. And you can get a semi-glance of my "brunette" hair. The color took really well at the roots per usual, but b/c of years of dye on the rest of the hair, the blonde is already bleeding through. It actually looks pretty good, and I'm pleased. So, now, I'm trying to figure out if I want to try to go the same color as the roots the next time or have her blend highlights to make it all match and go with this honey-ish color I have right now. Decisions, Decisions...
OOTD: 1 year old birthday party
OOTN: cookout w/friends
top: Lilly Pulitzer
jeans: SFAM
shoes: Lilly Pulitzer
jewelry: necklace-Stella & Dot; earrings-pearls from market, bracelets-DY and Tiffany &Co.

Yesterday, we went to our friends' son's one year birthday party. It was a football theme and was SO cute. They are Ole Miss fans, and LC thought my top was a little too much like Ole Miss colors. I tried to tell him it's pink, not red. We're Auburn and Memphis Tigers fans in our household. 

Then, later on, we had friends over for a cookout. I love when we get all of our friends together for a fun night of laughs and good food. 

I let Puggy out this morning to enjoy some play time and this beautiful fall weather. I look over and this is what I saw...
Puggy sez, "Lemme in, Mama!"  


FYI-don't forget to enter my giveaway for the Prep Obsessed necklace here. It ends tonight. 
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

3 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Love your hair!

allison said...

that hair color is so flattering on you! love it!!!

Leslie said...

I love the elephants! Your hair looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin