photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, October 28, 2013

Don't forget about this sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all this is the last Monster Monday sale. I cannot believe what great and prices Scentsy has been having! Last week, I ordered the Tom warmer for myself as well as a buttlefly warmer for my cousin's daughter's Christmas gift. Not to mention, I spent around 17.50 flat. Pretty good deal if you ask me!

I've already peeked at the sale (sale prices won't reflect until the sale goes live)! I will update this post in the morning with links and prices. Here are some of my favorites in the MM sale:

Aia

Tom's back again

Corinth

Morocco
Ribbit the Frog buddy

Glowing Core 
(if you've seen my pic on instagram---this is slightly different. it is smooth whereas i have the etched core which is textured)


 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin