photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, October 27, 2013

SB at the Movies: Gravity


credit: here

SB's Movie Rating: 2.75/4
Summary from imdb:  A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to survive after an accident leaves them adrift in space.

The hubs and I decided to forego presents this year due to saving for IVF. So, we celebrated by dinner and a movie. We went to see Gravity. I think Sandra Bullock will be nominated for this role. I think she did fantastic. However, I think I was expecting more action than what it was. And the movie is actually a relatively short film at around 90 minutes. I understand now because what more could you do with the plot without killing the film [not killing it in a good way!]. I do recommend seeing it in 3-D and seeing it at a matinee. Just my opinion:)
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin