photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Heart You!

Warmer Wednesday: It's time for a Valentine!

Per usual the warmer and scent of the month are 10% off thru the end of the month.

Embrace your romantic side in time for Valentine’s Day with I Heart You. Whimsical hearts bubble and float across a simple shape in beautiful, crimson red
$35.00 $31.50 (10% OFF)

Forever Yours
Sweet, creamy lemon and enchanting jasmine: a rhapsody of devotion. 
Your Price:  
$4.50 $5.00

The picture above also shows what I Heart You look like when it's on. It's pretty cute to have out for your Valentine's Day decor. 


You can order at my site by just clicking the Scentsy logo below under my signature. Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me:)
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin