photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Warmer Wednesday: Chantecler

 DON'T FORGET *almost* EVERYTHING IN THE SCENTSY CATALOG IS 10% OFF TIL THE END OF THE MONTH.

Today's Warmer Wednesday is the warmer of the month!!!
I really like this one because I feel it's one of those warmers you can put in the kitchen that doesn't scream look at me and will just blend in. It's a little french country.

The rustic charm of the French countryside captured in beautiful white ceramic.

Here's a pic I found on google image of someone who posted a kitchen style pic. 

Sweet nashi pear, enlivened by citrus zest and bright lemon verbena.
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

1 comment:

katie lake said...

I ordered some of the scent. Can't wait to get it in!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin