photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Southern Women's Show

A couple of weeks ago, I went with my mother to the Southern Women's Show. I rarely buy much from these type of things, but it's always fun to see what's new and to "window" shop.

One of the local salons has a beauty school and had a booth at the show. They were doing hairstyles and makeup for free. Of course, I love all things girly, so in the chair, I sat:)


I feel like I lived in this outfit all winter. You have one of those outfits that's cute, you can just throw it on, and it's comfortable? That's how I feel about this one. A lightweight quilted vest by Old Navy, longsleeve Gap tee, and a Lilly Pulitzer murfee. SO EASY! 
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have lived in the same thing since fall. I got so excited to break out the scarves and vests... Too bad I didn't realize I'd be wearing them for five straight months. Now I want to throw them all in a bonfire. :)

Amber said...

I feel like I would love to wear vests like that (so cute!) but I always feel like they fit weird or I'm not the right temperature! :( You look fantastic though!

Lori Carey said...

We used to go to the Southern Women's show all the time when we lived in Beaufort (we'd go down to Savannah). I wish they had one here in Columbia - what fun I would have with my girlfriends! The hair looks cute curled like that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin