photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Forsyte Saga

I'm on spring break this week, and I have been trying to watch things I know I can't normally watch. The hubs watch a period drama? NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

I started the night off watching Jane Eyre which by the way was actually pretty good [a young Anna Paquin was in it]. Then, I watched Wuthering Heights. Again, pretty good. And still wanting to watch period pieces, I came across the Forsyte Saga on Netflix. I cannot believe I haven't ever seen this, but then again, it did air in 2003. In 2003, other things were on my mind, you know how college life is;)

If you are looking for something to tide you over until Downton returns, I suggest the Forsyte Saga. It's a period drama that is actually pretty full of drama! It centers around the Forsyte family and the ups and downs a wealthy Victorian life provides. I started watching it yesterday afternoon and finished up the series at 2am. I had to find out how it ended. If you like these type of things, I suggest you watch it!!!!

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

2 comments:

Karin said...

I watched this series a few months ago on Netflix and I actually liked it better than Downtown (DID I JUST SAY THAT???) Did you boo hoo- don't want to give it away, but I absolutely sobbed! I am always looking for similar shows. Have you watched Little Dorit? Just finished watching it.

Unknown said...

This is like the best news ever! Seriously, I LOVE period dramas (ok, is it just me or does that make you giggle just a little?). Cannot wait to watch this while I prep decor for Babes birthday party.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin