photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

OOTN: Funfilled Weekend Part 1

The hubs' family came in town this past weekend, and it was tons of fun catching up!

OOTN: Dinner Downtown
dress: Lilly Pulitzer Beckett
handbag:Lilly Pulitzer
shoes: Gap leather flip flops in camel

1. reminder to take pics sans sunglasses. i have the TINIEST head and they just make me look ridiculous. 
2. pose where it does NOT make me look like i have a broken leg or some sort of weird leg disfigurement. lol. i'm not a "fashion" blogger,  but maybe i should research some so i can know how "to pose." lol. 

We all went down to a local place called The Rendezvous. It's one of those places that is on the "must go to" lists for visitors, but I know of better bbq joints in town. FYI, Princes William and Harry ate there last month when they were in town for a wedding. 

One item that NEVER disappoints is the sausage and cheese plate. I'll sometimes have it as my meal. If you follow me on instagram, you've already seen this, but I couldn't help but post. SO GOOD!





 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
  photo MediaTwit_zpsc467805a.png photo MediaPin_zpsaaac41e7.png photo MediaCon_zps6451743a.png photo MediaBL_zps7519164a.png photo MediaIG_zps0de40e84.png photo MediaFB_zpsdd9ea0ab.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin