photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, July 18, 2014

5 on Friday!

I feel like this summer has been full of sporadic posting kind of like the past two years have been. I really miss blogging, and I am hoping to get back into a regular posting groove. And if I can sweet talk my hubs, maybe he'll do more than just take a pic of my outfits in front of my collage wall. <----that might be wishful thinking:) ha!
 

1. New Skincare!!! 
Boscia worked for me, but I kind of fell off the wagon with skin care. I find I do this during the summer months. Please tell me I'm not the only teacher who gets lazy!<---bad, i know:/
Lots of my "Lilly" friends on facebook posted about how great this line is, and well, it's not expensive, so I'm giving it a go. I will say my face feels very soft this morning:)
 

2. A MUCH NEEDED VACAY!!!!
With all this infertility nonsense, we both have stressful jobs, and just needing some R&R, we took a little vacay last week. I'm such a sun/water person that I didn't want to leave. It's always been my dream to live in a coastal town. I LOVE the beach. We went to Destin, FL with friends, and we stayed at the Silver Shells Beach Resort and Spa. I would highly recommend! :)

3. Cannot buy just ONE thing at Target. 
It's not possible. The hubs and I went the other night to purchase a birthday gift for my nephew [technically, it's my bff's kid--i'm an only child]. The gift was 24.99, and as you can see, I didn't buy just the gift. lol. Seriously, Target is like a black hole that just sucks you in time and time again. 
4. Cards of Humanity
How have I not played this game until I went to Florida??!?!!?!?!? It's SO much fun. It's quite hilarious! Disclaimer: it's pretty crude and lewd--not appropriate for kids. 
5. Dream Home
I love Greek Revival homes and also Antebellum homes. This house would be perfect, but I'd have to "southern" it up a bit with some ferns hanging on the porch!
PS-If you didn't catch it yesterday, I'm giving away two Southern Living cookbooks! Enter here:)
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

2 comments:

eHa said...

One of my favorite bloggers, Belle at Capitol Hill Style, recommended his silver powder and I love it!

My SIL got cards against humanity for Christmas since she is starting college next month. It has been absolutely horrible playing that game with my in-laws. They are nice people but it is just too awkward. I don't even feel comfortable using the words they use on those cards in this comment. I miss apples to apples so much. Though some of the innovations, like the pick two, are wonderful.

TexanCouture said...

MB is always on Hautelook. I got around 13 items for under 120 last time. Seriously! I would look out for it. After I ordered all that loot it was on there again 2 weeks later.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin