photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OOTN: Birthday Dinner


OOTN: Birthday Dinner at Amerigo's
top: J. Crew
 [i bought a medium for blousy fit b/c was on clearance for 12.99 at my local store]
jeans: SFAM 
[fyi, i'm 5'3' and ordered the shorter linseam and it's the pefect length!]
shoes: DSW [old]
jewelry: necklace/earrings- Stella & Dot [old]; bracelet c/o- American Pretty

Here's an upclose of my accessories. I feel they you can't really see them. 
The Stella and Dot sparrow earrings and infinity charm necklace are retired I believe. However, you could contact a S&D rep and see if they could track it down for you. 
I love love love the American Pretty leather wrap pearl bracelet. I wear it all the time. One thing I love about American Pretty is the products are made in the U.S.A.!


I wore this outfit for my FIL's birthday dinner. It rained so hard that night, and I can't remember the last time I saw literal "sheets" of rain go by as I was driving. Luckily, on the way to the restaurant, it had cleared up. 

I just got back from Florida so look for some fun in the sun pics coming soon!
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin