photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

On Demand: True Blood [Final Season]

I got rid of Netflix. It took FOREVER for them to release tv shows and the movies are a tad older. So, since we have directv service anyway, we opted for On Demand. I can watch tv shows that are more recent. 
SPOILER ALERT! 



True Blood Season 7 [final season]
SB's rating: 2/5 stars 


I don't even know what to say about this season. Definitely weird. I think the writers tied up loose ends for sure, but I still wasn't okay with not knowing who Sookie married. You can't see his face, and I'm assuming that it's just a normal "human." And, I can't believe they had her kill Bill. I think Eric and Pam ended up just how they were in the series---all about themselves. 

This series was SO different from the books and in case you haven't read them, I won't spoil it. WAY different.

What did you think about the ending? 
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin