photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, February 23, 2015

Top 5 Oscar Favorites

Here are my Oscar Faves from last night.

1. J-Lo in Elie Saab.
Girl can't go in public without some sort of her goods out, but still I think this color, cut, and look looked fabulous on her!

2. Reese in Tom Ford.
Reese is MY girl! She's probably my top girl crush, and I just love her:) I think this is so classic and clean, and I think going sans necklace was perfect. It put all the attention on her dress. Loves it!


3. Emma Stone in Elie Saab
Not a lot of people can pull off this color. However, I think she looked smashing. The dresses flows nicely to enhance her silhouette, and I think her hair and makeup were done well as in not to compete with her dress.

4. Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad
Homegirl is just HOTTTTTTT! I think this color really suited her skin tone! I think it was sexy without being skanky. The soft waves in her hair almost brought an old Hollywood feel to me. I really liked this!

 5. Jamie Chung in Yanina Couture
This is another WOW. When I think of the Oscars, I think of wow dresses. I just think this is so fun and beautiful. I would love to wear something like this myself!

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

2 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

The dress is perfect for JLO, but enough with the boobs already!

Amber said...

When I saw Emma Stone in that dress I thought, "OMG it's so pretty...and would look so hideous on me!" That's a hard color to pull off but I liked it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin