photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, February 20, 2015

Five on Friday

I really miss the 5 on Friday link up. I always felt like it was a great way to kind of some up my week! So, I thought I'd do that today.



1. my post glucose indulgence. no, i still don't have my results back. they said the weather has delayed the results. i will retain regular diet til i hear otherwise;)

2. i was off school monday due to president's day. however, i've been out the rest of this week due to bad weather. i know northerners laugh at us, but down here, we're just not equipped for this kind of weather. snow, ice, slush, etc.


3. due to said "winter break," i have been catching up on shows like scandal, how to get away with murder, downton abbey, etc. :) btw, does anyone else think mary has been SUPER catty towards edith lately. pot calling the kettle black if you ask me. she could easily be in edith's predicament right now due to her gallavanting around lately. 

4. another year, another season of lent. this was my dinner. hubs's was the same except he had fish sticks with his. brought it back old school. reminded me of dinner i had as an 80s kid. ha! i know i could *technically* have had the fish sticks but i've kinda been a super psycho pregnant person about what i eat as in no seafood, no soft cheeses, no lunch meat, etc. guess that's what #miraclebabies will do to ya;)


5. traffic school. why might you ask. well, i got a ticket earlier in the fall. i haven't had a speeding ticket in YEARS. i rarely go over 5 miles over the speed limit. this day i was speeding not realizing it. i'll just save you the crazy story but long story short, i was on a hill, pb&j sandwich in floor board was getting smushed, didn't take foot off accelerator, look up and boom sheriff is in the street already clocking me. needless to say, fighting crime in my small town is pulling teachers over in a 3 sheriff speed trap. lol. want my two cents? pay the extra 20ish bucks and take it online. not only did i complete the course in like an hour instead of 4, i also got to do it in my pjs at home. totes worth it!




 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

2 comments:

Christy said...

I was pregnant with Parker the last time I got a ticket. I was on my way to a funeral, eating ice from my cup so that I would puke my guts up and a state trooper caught me going almost 10 miles over. Good to know you can take the class online. I had to sit through the class and that wasn't fun.

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I could eat cheese dip every day. So glad my kids are back in school. They were about to drive each other and me bananas.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin