photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, March 9, 2015

Presidents' Day Hostess + 28 week Update

Last month, I was one of the hostesses for our monthly DAR meeting. Since it was the Saturday after Presidents' Day, we chose to use that as our theme. I think our table came out nicely!


We made sure to include a couple of cherry desserts to honor George Washington. Remember "Washington would not tell a lie when asked if he cut down the cherry tree." ;) Our desserts were mini cherry pies and chocolate covered cherries. 
For my bumpdate, I took a bathroom pic before my meeting. ha!
**I think this is the week where my bump started to pop out for real**

how far along: 28 Weeks

size of baby: eggplant

gender: female

belly button in/out: out

weight gain: 14-15 lbs

maternity clothes: right now still trying to wear as many of my non-maternity tops as possible like this gap tee. however, they are starting to get too short as my bump is growing. thinking i need to get a few classic tops to hold me over til the baby comes. 

stretch marks: not yet *fingers crossed*

rings: on :)

nursery: bedding purchased. 

movement: feeling her kick a lot more. 

symptoms: heartburn and indigestion

sleep: still sleeping through the night. having to get up a few times but nothing major

best moment last week: still feeling her move is cool!

cravings: sour candy, sprite [try to not have it often], chocolate, salad

aversions: pb&j, bananas, grilled cheese

what I miss: coloring my hair, having anything BUT dry skin/scalp, gums that don't bleed, sleeping on my stomach

looking forward to: picking out pieces for the nursery, meeting our baby girl:)
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your bump is so cute! I think the table turned out great! :)

Unknown said...

It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin