photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Baby Stuff I wish I knew About...

These are 3 things I wish I had known about before I had Caroline!


1. Lucy Darling Shop
I wish I had know about her shop earlier. While I like my monthly stickers, I really would have liked to order the ones to match the Little Artist's Baby Book. I have a baby book by Carter's but the nurses got ink on the cover when stamping babe's hands and feet, andddddd I just happen to like this one better. So, I'll be ordering this one soon.

2. Vive la Fete!!!!!!!!!!! This shop has cute little smocked outfits and COLLEGIATE wear. I would have ordered this cute little number for newborn pictures. But, since I didn't know, I'm going to order her the bubble for the fall for football season:) #WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!


3. Jennifer Ann Style's blankets and onesies. I mean come on how cute is this blanket, and it even says Caroline. :) I definitely would have ordered these for her take home outfit! Right now, JAS's having a sale good through Sunday for 15% off. It's her last sale of the year. Use code 
JAStylesCoolKids



 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin