photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, September 26, 2008

Jumper Cables

No matter what, one should always have jumper cables in their car. I got out of my RCIA class around 8:30 last night. I am a very clumsy person. I ended up banging my knee on the lever to the seat of my SUV. Needless to say, I have a knot, cut, and bruise this morning. Hadn't planned on going anywhere after class, but LC texted me wanting me to meet him at his usual Thursday night outing. Is always fun; however, brother's girlfriend didn't come b/c she was packing for the game. So, it was just me and a table of boys. I showed LC my knee. LC had already had a few by this time and insisted to let him press down on my knee, and it would stop the hurting. I was very skeptical because my knee hurt pretty bad. Seriously, he was right. He applied his palm to my knee, and the pressure made the pain subside. He is very knowledgeable at times. When we left, my car hesitated a little, and I just attributed this to me not turning the ignition all the way over. I had to stop by the bank and deposit a check. Not even thinking, I shut my car off, and battery went completely dead. None of my friends had cables nor LCs. Finally, he got ahold of a friend from law school who came to our rescue. Definitely a good guy! Then after this fiasco we didn't get to sleep til 1. Needless to say, I will be sleeping most of the way to the game. Also, LC is very very sweet. He even took me to work and is going to pick me up. Although, it is not out of the way for him at all; it's just the thought that counts:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin