photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Listening Ears

Seems parents are always willing to give advice freely whether it's wanted or NOT. So, today as I am listening to my Mother tell of an incident that happened to her, I tried to give HER some advice from a legal standpoint. My Mother, of course, did NOT want to listen and only edited what she wanted to hear. I told her that was not what I said at all, but she only listens to what she wants to hear. It makes me so frustrated. Went to LCs softball game again last night. They won which was good. They smoked the other team. So, last night, LC stayed over and had his trusty pillow with him. I, however, started my new bleaching cream regimen last night. To bleach all the nasty sun spots left from basking in the sun for countless summers, most of all for not listening to my Mother. I was like I can't sleep on your pillow b/c the doctor told me it might bleach sheets. LC responded with, "Southern Belle*, I do not care. I'm glad that you like me." :)

*denotes name change. ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin