photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that no one ever reads this blog b/c Elizabeth is the only one who knows its existence other than maybe someone who falls upon it due to cyberspace! Last night was good my RCIA classes are going well! I am enjoying learning about the Catholic faith so much. It brings such great joy to my life in a way I never could have imagined. This weekend one of my fabulous friends from Nashville is coming into town. Seriously, I haven't seen her oh in about a year, but we talk often. I am excited to go to dinner with her and the hubbles and a few of our old friends. I am going to bring LC. I think that they will like him. Although, we are planning our dinner in the "dirty dova". I wish we were eating somewhere a little more chic and swanky like in the downtown area. "dirty dova" is modern suburbia to extreme. I like my downtown life. It's like a whole different world past E. Parkway. I'm excited to have them meet him. I am still completely smitten with LC. He is so completely wonderful. It seems like a dream or fairy tale. I have wanted someone just like him my whole life. He amazes me everyday.

I hate winter, but I'm kind of excited to wear some fall clothes. Last night was the first REAL chilly night here. There is no heat on in the church so I finally broke down and brought out the "Chewbacca" coat. It's my Abercrombie and Fitch winter coat that is navy fits just below the belt line. The hood is outlined with fur reminding me of pictures of Eskimo coats I would see as a child. My bff TPP says I look like Chewbacca wearing such attire and has nicknamed me "Chewy" when I wear that coat. Ha!

I am really broke right now due to unexpected expenses such as brakes, battery, and Halloween costume. I CANNOT WAIT TIL HALLOWEEN:) It is my FAVE holiday of the year with St. Patty's coming in a close second.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin