photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So it's getting close to halloween!!!!!


My favorite holiday of the year is even a NON-PAID one. It's Halloween. Yes, it's my fave:) the first costume I had originally ordered was Miss Hellen Back a reversible Devil/Angel.I got the costume in tried it on ever so quickly and was like great. I only tried the dress on though. The other night I tried it on for LC to ask him if it looked okay since I was a couple lbs heavier b/c of my visit from Mother Nature due to come early next week. He was like, "Ummmmm well it looks kinda cheap." ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween is my fave holiday, and I cannot look like I just got a costume at the last minute.




Besides, LC finally told me he only ordered his other costume b/c I already had one, but he would be more than welcome to buy a new one such as a couples costume for us to match. Therefore, we got these costumes above.



I posted my devil costume on CL. So, please pray someone buys it. Then, it dawned on me. I still need a costume for Thursday night for a Halloween party downtown. ARGH!!! My couples costume MIGHT be here Thursday but def on Friday. I had to run around like crazy and ended up getting this Alice in Wonderland costume for Thursday. Looks pretty cute on was only 50$ including tax and thigh highs. Hoping my devil costume sells to cover this:(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin